Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Time Flies...6 Months Down

I am always playin' catch up, my blog included.  I know I'm not alone though.  I do appreciate reading all the other blogs out there and I appreciate hearing the hair-stories.  I am a regular reader, not a regular blogger.  Thanks to the ladies who are consistent bloggers.  I love seeing the new styles, new colors, new babies, etc.

Summertime is quickly approaching (Will Smith's Summertime is playing in my head) and I can hardly wait to see what transformations my hair will make during the season.

I am now 6 months and about a week locked and it's hard to believe.  Time flies!! 

Major changes:
My hair is locking pretty quickly.

The top of my head is fine hair and still thinner than the rest although it is filling in nicely.

There is more length, not so noticeable to me, but to everyone else.

Freestyle is lookin' a lot more free...if you know what I mean.  The shape of my hair is changing and well...it is what it tis. 

Hair is more dry, needs a lot more moisture than it did 3 months ago.

Pictures speak louder than words so here are a few I took today before running some errands.