Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Goodbye, Summertime...

I have mixed feelings about saying goodbye to Summertime.  This Summer was the hottest summer in a very long time but now that I am feeling the cooler temperatures in the AM, I am thinking that I will miss the warmer weather.

Well as far as my hair goes, it is doing its thing.  I have quite a bit of length and the color I got earlier in the summer, mellowed down to a light bronze.  It is interesting what the color did...my husband said it was so red,  and now it looks so natural.  The color faded into a color that is natural for me...I think that even when you get a really bold color in your hair, ultimately your color is going to fade into what is natural for you and your skin tone.  Just my thoughts..

My hair is thicker than ever, my hubby loves my hair and often plays in it.  I get compliments all the time, and if any of you are still contemplating getting them installed, contemplate no more.  I know my permed counterparts were sick of their hair this summer...I loved mine!  It is OK, everyone needs time to work it out...so glad I am past all of that...Check out some of my pics.  Till next time...

Naturally yours...